The best live broadcasts give viewers direct access to:
- Celebrities, newsmakers, and other public figures, preferably in an unusual or informal context
- Live performances and events
- Breaking stories as they happen, up close to the action
Increase engagement with your mobile broadcast by encouraging audience participation. Hosts can break the fourth wall, respond to viewer questions and comments, and make calls to action -- things you can’t do with any other kind of broadcasting.
Twitter offers broadcasters more opportunities to be original and expressive. The best broadcasts include appropriate and essential context, such as engaging narration from a knowledgeable and articulate reporter and a self-explanatory broadcast title.
Beyond that, though, it’s really up to you. Is there a way of using live mobile video that hasn’t been seen before? Be willing to experiment and discover a new ways of using video to engage your audience.
The best content can be overshadowed by a shaky camera, poor sound quality, or long lag times To ensure that the technical aspects of the broadcast are as great as the content they are displaying, broadcasters need to do the following:
- Download and install the most up-to-date version of Twitter.
- If possible, connect to the internet via ethernet. Wifi networks can be unpredictable, so having a stable connection is essential.